Monday, March 24, 2008

Recent Visions #1

Link


The above story speaks of Obama vacationing in the Caribbean. It seems innocent enough but it has been revealed to me that he is meeting with high ranking demons and they are in discussions about strengthening the U.N. and creating a one world government. Michelle Obama is also there participating in sexual rituals with the Demon King Kriego. Kriego performs these sexual rituals during all high level meetings. I have confirmed that Oct. 5 is the day Obama reveals his true nature. I am forming a tribulation task force as we speak to help me further spread the truth throughout the world. We have tentatively scheduled to have offices in France, Russia, Brazil, Nigeria and New York. The Holy Spirit has also sent word that their are others out there with the gift. Let me know who you are immediately so I can send you an application and get you on board. Time is of the essence. We have until only Oct 5.

1 comment:

CONCHOS said...

What is the gift? I have never heard of this “Gift” before. In my opinion, Obama seems like a manchurian candidate. I can say many of these upper eschelon people make up the anti-christ beast system. Jesus is the way, because surely this world and all its inhabitants shall pass away. Only the word and his kingdom will be left standing. dwa9098@hotmail.com